Tuesday 7 October 2008

Im A Neek...

Not only that, im elitist, too. Makes me wonderfully endearing to the average person (as you can imagine). This blog is a place for me to rant, to share my thoughts, etc.

I will make musical posts here as I do from time to time, have musical discoveries and revelations that i feel just need to be shared. I was inspired to finally do this by my good friend (hence iv taken lots of setup cues from his blog), the walking mackination, mack nick from over on musikwelve.blogspot.com, where youll find all sorts of new music that you're not likely to never hear of otherwise.

Im hoping to entice a couple of my like-minded neek friends to participate, but with another blog on the go, it might not happen... but not to worry, i think i have enough bizarre stuff to talk about to keep it going.

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! :)

No comments: